Mini Mason Jar Grass Heads
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Your kids can learn how to grow grass in a jar with this craft idea for kids. A great spring craft idea for all ages, you and your little ones can use these Mini Mason Jar Grass Heads to celebrate the coming of spring or to celebrate Earth Day. This easy kids' craft also doubles as a cool science project idea. This recycled craft is budget-friendly because it gives you the chance to reuse empty baby food jars, and it does not require too many crafting supplies. Your kids can use whatever materials they wish to create their funky and fun jar faces. Each jar turns out with its own, unique personality!
Time to CompleteOne hour
MaterialsNature Crafts, Recycled Crafts, Mixed Media/Miscellaneous
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wine Cork Chicks Craft
- Printable Sleepover Party Invitations
- DIY Peeps Puffy Paint
- Mother’s Day Word Search Printable
- Salt Glitter Easter Egg Canvas Art
- Bunny Pudding Cups
- Easy Easter Egg Maraca Craft
- Easter Egg Coloring Page Free Printable
- DIY Fluffy Pom Poms
- Easter Peeps Mobiles
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More