This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Peanut Bird Feeder Wreath Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Make this fun and easy bird feeder wreath to keep birds happy and healthy during fall and winter days. A 10 minute project that makes a great gift too!"
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Make a Kite + 6 DIY Kite Ideas
- Easy Kids DIY Sidewalk Chalk
- Bottle Cap DIY Wind Chimes
- 32 Outdoor Activities to Do with Kids
- Giant Woven Sun
- Printable Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Creative Ways to Decorate Rocks
- Personalized Bike License Plate
- Made with Nature: 52 Outdoor Crafts for Kids
- Fun Exploding Chalk Rockets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- God’s Eye Yarn Craft
- Printable Summer Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox
- Papercraft Planet Cards
- Lorax Papercraft Puppet
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet
- Dragon Paper Bag Puppet
- Pom Pom Bunny Paper Plate Craft
- Free Superhero Coloring Pages
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More