This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Upcycled Beehive Birdhouse
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"How to make a beehive birdhouse with upcycled materials. Turn two plastic containers into an adorable house for your backyard birds. This is a cute little house for birds that like nesting, and it's easy and inexpensive to make. I covered it in rope so it doesn't draw predators and gives the birds a safe space to nest. Put it in your yard in the fall or winter so the birds will find it and use it for spring."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Read NextMagical Fairy Garden
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Maze For Kids
- Paper Bag Dinosaur Puppet
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Santa Handprint Card Craft
- Elf On The Shelf Card Craft
- Holiday Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- Christmas Tree Name Craft
- Christmas Tree Card Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More