30+ Valentine's Day Classroom Crafts
Celebrate the special day with these adorable and easy Valentine's Day crafts!
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Just as it’s important to show your family members and friends some love on Valentine’s Day, it’s important to make your students feel loved, too. When February 14 rolls around, turn it into a grand affair by decorating the classroom and crafting together! In this collection of 30+ Valentine's Day Classroom Crafts, you’ll find an assortment of colorful and festive projects and ideas that will make the special holiday extra fun for your little learners.
Whether you need Valentine’s Day classroom crafts for kids to make during the party or you want to surprise them with a crafty group project, these easy Valentine’s Day crafts will make their day. With just a few simple materials and a little bit of love, your classroom will be adored by all. We've even included some great recipes for party food and treats that everyone in the class is sure to love. Celebrating the big day has never been easier with these adorable holiday craft ideas available right at your fingertips!
Bonus: Help students make a super special Valentine's Day gift for a loved one when you take a look at our Scrabble Tile Frame Art! This craft is perfect for preschoolers and kindergartners.
Table of Contents
Easy Valentine's Day Crafts
Help your students celebrate the special holiday by making these adorable Valentine’s Day crafts! Each one of these charming art project ideas is perfect for groups to make together and the supplies you need are relatively affordable. These crafts also have just a few instructions, so your students can work independently on the projects. Introduce any one of these easy Valentine’s Day craft ideas into your classroom’s holiday party, and everyone will be feeling festive before you know it.
We have even more Valentine's Day crafts for kids! You'll discover so many great crafts when you take a look at our free eBook Valentines Day Crafts for Kids: 9 Valentines Day Ideas You'll Love free eBook
Valentine's Day Decorations for Kids
Cover the classroom with pink and red! When winter looks particularly dreary, the best way to cheer up your kiddos is by decorating, and making homemade Valentine’s Day decorations is the best way to add some color to the classroom. With these Valentine’s Day craft ideas, you and your crafty students can decorate the windows, the walls, or even the ceiling! These crafts can be completed in a classroom setting and are sure to be so much fun to make. When the party is over, encourage students to bring home their artwork to share with their families. These crafts are the perfect keepsakes!
Homemade Valentine's Day Cards
Making homemade Valentine’s Day cards is a great way to show someone you care, which means crafting homemade cards in the classroom is a perfect Valentine’s Day activity. Kids can make cards for their parents or relatives and take them home, or they can make special cards just for their classmates. These homemade cards check all the right boxes, as they are kid-friendly, easy to make, and won't break the budget. These adorable crafts simply can't be missed!
Valentine's Day Party Treats
What is a Valentine's Day party without a few treats? From delicious candy roses to cupcakes and more, these recipes for party food will be so popular. Many of these treats won't take you long to make, too, and will look amazing when put on display in the classroom. Just take a look at the school's policy regarding treats and allergy information for classroom parties, and you're ready to go! These Valentine's Day treats are so delicious that you just might want to make a few extra to enjoy after the party.
Get creative in a big way when you take a look at these Valentine's Day crafts! You and your child will want to try these 27+ Valentine's Day Craft Ideas for Kids
Which Valentine's Day classroom craft will you try?
Let us know in the comments!
Read NextUpcycled Tissue Paper Hearts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Your kids can make their DIY paper flowers even more colorful and fun like these Multicolored Coffee Filter Flowers. Kids always love… Continue reading: "Multicolored Coffee Filter Flowers"
- Upcycled Tissue Paper Hearts
- Printable Valentine's Day Bingo
- Valentine Handprint Art Tree
- Cool Clothespin Doll DIY Valentines
- Smitten Snowflake Hearts Tree
- Simply Sweet Valentine Wreath
- Printable Friends Forever Valentines
- Hooked on You Printable Valentines
- Valentine Window Clings
- Valentine's Day Straw Necklace
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Valentine Penguin With Heart Craft
- Easter Egg Paper Craft
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- How To Make A Leprechaun Paper Puppet For Kids
- Popsicle Stick Witch Craft
- Printable Crab Template
- Winter Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Printable I Spy Weather
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More