DIY Space Slime
You can make this DIY slime with only 4 ingredients.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This DIY Space Slime is a fun project and only takes four ingredients and 5 minutes. My four-year-old loves helping to make it. The best part - it can store for ages and teaches kids about science as you mix ingredients together."
MaterialsClay & Sculpting
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
- White glue
- Food coloring
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
40+ Science Crafts and Space Crafts for Kids
45+ Crafts for Kids with Special Needs
Homemade Lava Lamps
Tornado in a Tube
Printable Secret Decoder Wheel
Mixing Paint Colors Preschool Art and Science
56 Yarn Crafts for Kids
Magic Salt Crystal Experiment
Bookmaking for Kids
Domino Math Addition Printable
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Easter Bunny Money
- Choose Friendship
- Pocket Heart Pillow for Kids to Sew
- Valentine’s Day Treat Baggies (with Printable Toppers)
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Printable
- Colored Wooden Decorative Hearts for Valentine's Day
- Red Heart Amigurumi Yarn
- Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books
- Low Budget Glitter Tea Light Candles for Valentines Day
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More