Fall Preschool Math Activity
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the blogger: "There are lots of fun ways to practice counting and number recognition during the fall season! My favorite way? Using these free printable number cards as part of a fall sensory bin filled with natural loose parts. When you download your free card set today, you'll also find links to my other ideas for teaching kindergarten math skills in a fun seasonal way! These activities will help your child learn numbers 1-20 while having so much fun they won't even realize they're learning!"
Sign up to receive free kids crafts straight to your inbox! Subscribe to Crafty Kid Creations
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Memory Matching Game
- Santa Coloring Pages
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Printable Christmas Mazes
- Jenga Block Snowman
- Sea Glass Christmas Tree
- Printable Christmas Word Scramble
- Rudolph Pine Cone Craft
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More