This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Googly Eyes Bowl Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
You don't have to spend a lot of money to add a bit of sparkle to your home. This pretty little decorative bowl is made using tin foil, multi-colored googly eyes, and a lot of Mod Podge. The glitter is optional, but I think it adds the perfect finishing touch. This free craft project is perfect for your playroom or a child's desk area. Because of all the different layers of Mod Podge that are used to assemble this DIY bowl, it takes a bit of time to complete, but I think it's totally worth it! The bowl itself is also very lightweight, so we recommend using this homemade bowl purely for decoration, or for holding super lightweight items (such as cotton balls), rather than car keys and loose change.
From the Blogger: "This Googly Eyes Bowl is a cheap and easy craft to do in an evening with the kids for fun memories. Great decor piece for a kid's room or a gift idea!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten
Read Next100+ Free Printable Crafts for Kids
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This spring, why not make a few popsicle stick crafts that will show the kids how lovely it can be when you get creative? These… Continue reading: "Beautiful Popsicle Stick Dragonflies"
- 100+ Free Printable Crafts for Kids
- 44 Best 4-H Project Ideas Ever
- Crafts for Boys: 37 Awesome Dinosaur Crafts for Kids
- 150+ Tween Crafts for Middle Schoolers
- What to Make with Popsicle Sticks: 50+ Fun Crafts for Kids
- Top 100 Easy Craft Ideas for Kids in 2015
- Rainbow Loom Patterns
- 30 Simple Craft Ideas for Kids to Make Under Thirty Minutes
- 90 Easy Duct Tape Crafts for Kids
- 26 Quick and Easy Crafts: One Hour or Less
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Apple Volcano Science Experiment
- Outer Space Word Search For Kids
- Dinosaur Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Frankenstein Shape Craft
- Monster Popsicle Stick Craft
- Disguise A Turkey Pilgrim Craft
- Acorn Gnome Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More