This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Holy Playtime, Batman! Your whole family will love this Batman Papercraft! Grab your template today and spend hours of fun making your own caped crusader! Colored craft papers Sharpie Craft glue Pencil Scissors Turn any papercraft into a puppet by adding a craft stick to the back! Now you’re ready for a Batman puppet show! Make Batman’s belt and Bat symbol extra shiny by adding glitter! Make a Batman sensory bin by adding some Batman figures to a bin filled with rice, beans, or sand. Your kids will love digging around and playing with their favorite superheroes and villains! Read Be Brave Like Batman! together, and talk about all the ways you can be brave, too! You’ll love this exciting storytime together! Make your very own bat signal! Grab a flashlight, and attach a paper cut out in the shape of a bat. Turn off the light and flash that signal on the wall! "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Colored craft papers
Select construction paper for the Batman papercraft puppet’s skin tone. Select black, white, grey and yellow colored craft papers for the rest of the patterns. Trace the mask, gloves, shoes, bat logo, pants and cape on black colored paper; trace the logo base, belt, and buckle on yellow colored paper; trace the eye patches on white paper, and trace the arms and body base on grey colored paper. Cut out the traced patterns nicely.
Glue the eyepatch cutouts on the mask and then the mask on the top side of the head cutout, glue the bat logo on the logo base, glue the gloves with the arm cutouts; glue the buckle (round) in the middle of the belt strip; and glue the pant and the shoe patters on the body base pattern.
Attach the belt and the Batman logo patterns on the body base pattern.
Attach the head on the top side of the body base pattern.
Attach the arm patterns on both sides of the body base.
Attach the cape cutout on the backside of the papercraft Batman figure. Use a black sharpie to draw the mouth of the papercraft Batman figure.
Read Next100+ Free Printable Crafts for Kids
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Clothespin crafts for kids are all the rage right now because they are simple and fun. These Majestic Clothespin Butterflies are the… Continue reading: "Majestic Clothespin Butterflies"
- 100+ Free Printable Crafts for Kids
- 44 Best 4-H Project Ideas Ever
- Crafts for Boys: 37 Awesome Dinosaur Crafts for Kids
- Easy Craft Ideas for Kids: 22 Video Tutorials
- 150+ Tween Crafts for Middle Schoolers
- Princess Rapunzel Paper Doll Craft
- 26 Quick and Easy Crafts: One Hour or Less
- 3D Ladybug Rainbow Loom Charm
- 30 Simple Craft Ideas for Kids to Make Under Thirty Minutes
- Galaxy Bottle Activity
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Apple Volcano Science Experiment
- Outer Space Word Search For Kids
- Dinosaur Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Frankenstein Shape Craft
- Monster Popsicle Stick Craft
- Disguise A Turkey Pilgrim Craft
- Acorn Gnome Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More