Rainbow Loom Patterns
With these fun patterns for the rainbow loom, you can learn how to make a bracelet and much, much more!
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
The Rainbow Loom is all the rage, and for good reason. This awesome product helps you make your own bracelets, but not just any old bracelet. They look absolutely awesome, they're comfortable to wear, and you can stack them up to your elbow at a low cost. Wearing a standard loom bracelet is cool, but once you've got the hang of the original, it's time to jazz things up a bit. Add some variety to your arm and your crafting with these Rainbow Loom Patterns that will amaze everyone. These DIY bracelets are easy to make, but they look absolutely stunning. This is your one-stop shop for Rainbow Loom video tutorials, so we've got all the latest styles covered. You'll even find ways to make bracelets without a loom! Think of this as your guide to all things Rainbow Loom; you won't find a more amazing collection of Rainbow Loom projects anywhere else!
You're an expert with the rainbow loom now. Have you ever thought of making DIY jewelry out of yarn? How about duct tape? Now you can try both! Download two free DIY necklaces patterns here!
How to Use the Rainbow Loom Kit
Now that you understand the basics of making Rainbow Loom bracelets, you're ready to go onto the rest of our video tutorials. Visit our collection of 10 Beginner Rainbow Loom Patterns to practice your skills, or simply scroll down to discover more Rainbow Loom bracelet patterns to try.
Easy Rainbow Loom Bracelet Tutorials
Double Fishtail Rainbow Loom Pattern
If you like this fishtail Rainbow Loom pattern, here are more tutorials you may want to try:
- Beginner Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelets
- Chunky Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Fast Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelets
- Double Cross Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelets
- Inverted Fishtail Rainbow Loom Bracelets
- Dragon Scale Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Zippy Chain Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Tuliptopia Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Hexafish Rainbow Loom Bangle
- Beautiful Bow Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Double-Sided Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Tic Tac Toe Rainbow Loom Bracelet
Starburst Rainbow Loom Pattern
You've made your way through many Rainbow Loom patterns by now, so the time has come to try something a little more difficult. Check out our collection of 5 Incredible Rainbow Loom Patterns to test your skills, or simply keep scrolling through our Rainbow Loom video tutorials.
How to Add Beads to Rainbow Loom Bracelets
Triple Beaded Rainbow Loom Bracelet
Adding beads to Rainbow Loom bracelets is the perfect way to give them that little something extra. Plus, it's a great way to use up your bead stash! Watch the exclusive Rainbow Loom video tutorial above to see how it's done, and then try your hand at the rest of these beaded Rainbow Loom patterns.
- How to Make a Rainbow Loom Bracelet with Beads
- Easy Bead Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Rainbow Loom Bracelet with Perler Beads
Unexpected Rainbow Loom Patterns
Rainbow Loom Ring Tutorial
Rainbow Loom patterns aren't just for bracelets! For a quick and easy Rainbow Loom project, this ring tutorial is your best bet.
Mini Handbag Rainbow Loom Pattern
Just when you think you've seen every Rainbow Loom pattern out there, it turns out that you can use these little rubber bands to make a tiny handbag! Watch the video above to see how it's done, or check out our collection of 15 Rainbow Loom Charms to Make and see just what kinds of amazing things you can do with Rainbow Loom patterns!
How to Make a Rainbow Loom Bracelet without the Loom
More Rainbow Loom Patterns to Try
Have you caught Rainbow Loom fever? Don't miss these amazing Rainbow Loom patterns! All of these are new Rainbow Loom videos that will guide you through the pattern. All of these Rainbow Loom bracelets are so easy to customize to your own unique tastes. You could even make a bunch at once and give them as gifts to your friends! These are like the new friendship bracelets, but way more fun to make on your loom!
- Rainbow Loom Fishtail Bracelet READER FAVE!
- Peace Sign Rainbow Loom Bracelets
- Elegant Rainbow Loom Bracelet
- Frozen Theme Bracelet "The cold never bothered me anyway!"
- Aquatic Turtle Bracelet
History of the Rainbow Loom
You have been obsessed with rainbow loom for a while now. Maybe you're just starting out or you consider yourself a rainbow loom expert. But have you ever thought about where your rainbow loom patterns came from?
Rainbow Loom was invented by a Malaysian immigrant named Choon Ng. He never thought he'd be in the toy business because he was a mechanical engineer and worked for a car company in Detroit.
One day, his daughters, ages 9 and 12, were making bracelets from rubber bands. He joined them to make bracelets, but his kept falling apart. Determined, he went into his basement and stuck pushpins in a piece of scrap board. And thus, the first Rainbow Loom was born.
His daughters took the colorful bracelets to school and it became a neighborhood sensation overnight. It was his oldest daughter who first suggested he start selling them.
After investing the meager family savings, the looms weren't selling because people didn't understand how they worked. Ng had the idea of creating YouTube videos with this niece and daughters using the loom. A simple toy that was created to entertain his daughters soon became an international sensation that spanned across age and gender lines.
Loom Bands: Who Invented Them And How They Became So Popular - Huffington Post
Experience: I Invented the Loom Band - The Guardian
The Inspiration for the Rainbow Loom Bracelet - Bloomberg Business
How a DIY Dad Took the Toy World By Storm With Rainbow Loom - Fast Company
BONUS! You might think you've seen all the Rainbow Loom patterns out there, but you should check out our collection: 13 Rainbow Loom Animals
Which of these rainbow loom patterns have you tried?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Kids love building and designing their own creations. Well now you can inspire their creativity even more with these Incredible Kids… Continue reading: "Incredible Kids Velcro Dot Building Sticks"
- Funky Finger-Woven Pot Holders
- How to Make Yarn Rope
- Easy Tie Dye Tips and Step-by-Step Instructions
- Easy Origami Paper Tulips
- What to Make with Popsicle Sticks: 50+ Fun Crafts for Kids
- Easy Duct Tape Dandelions
- Fun Ocean in a Bottle
- 100+ Free Printable Crafts for Kids
- Kids Burlap Embroidery
- 44 Best 4-H Project Ideas Ever
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pirates Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Printable Tangram Objects Fun Activities For Kids
- Free Printable Road Trip Games
- Clay Pot Toadstools
- Backyard Scavenger Hunt
- Printable Dinosaur Bingo Game For Kids
- Free Printable Summer Bucket List Kids
- Tie Dye Beach Towels
- Rainbow Epsom Bath Salts
- Free Dinosaur Coloring Pages
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More