Diy Repurposed Can Lego Head
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Have you seen those cute LEGO head storage jars at the store? Every time I’m at the store and see those LEGO storage jars, I wish my kiddos were young enough to have one. Recently, I emptied a square yellow container of corn starch and as I was walking to the recycling bin, it hit me, Hey!, I could make my own DIY repurposed can LEGO Head storage jar for free! Not only was this cutie free, but it only took about 10 minutes to make. It’s also simple enough and fun enough for your kiddo to make."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Free Printable Summer Word Scramble For Kids
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- Summer Bucket List Printable
- Diy Repurposed Can Lego Head
- How To Make Friendship Bracelets
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More