33 Kids' Paper Craft Projects
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Craft projects are the perfect activity to keep little ones busy, and it doesn't hurt that they love them. Sometimes, though, the crafts that their creative minds pick require tons of supplies that you may not own. While you can run to the store every time your artists want to make a craft with never-before-seen materials, you can also suggest that they see what they can do with paper. Amazingly, your imaginative crafters will never run out of kids' paper craft projects. But, if they do, we're right here for you.
If you think paper is simply a disposable surface to draw on, you are in for a pleasant surprise. Load up on the affordable craft material, and you'll soon be surrounded by paper in its numerous forms. After those crafty little hands have made their fair share of kids' paper craft projects, you'll find paper as beads on a necklace, fireworks decorating the sky, adorable and unique party invitations, 3D animals swinging from trees, a beautiful bouquet and more. In some cases, it may be so disguised and reworked that you won't even realize that it's paper. It's amazing what an imagination can make out of an everyday item.
With the go green effort, you'll hear cries to stop using paper because you're killing the trees. We, at AllFreeKidsCrafts, are all about green crafting, so when possible, feel free to use scraps of paper, the other side of an old sheet, or newspaper. If only a crisp, brand new piece of paper will work, then use it! You're not wasting paper if you're using it to create a memorable kids' paper craft project.
Kids will love watching paper become a frog, a shirt, and an airplane, especially when it's by their own hands. Fold, snip, print, roll, and trace your way through 33 Kids' Paper Craft Projects, which are sure to astound you.
33 Kids' Paper Craft Projects
Table of Contents
Origami is such a cool skill to learn. Eventually, you'll be able to fold any piece of paper into an intricate design. Start at the beginning with these fun ways to display paper. The fireworks are great ways to brighten up a room, especially when hung from the ceiling. Dad will love the mini version of his work shirt, and those adorable, little frogs make great play pieces. Fold your way to fun!
- Fold 'n Fly Origami Crane Mobile
- DIY Origami Dad Shirts
- Motley Origami Boxes
- Origami Fireworks
- Origami Frog Design
- Origami Paper Houses
- Stained Glass Paper Stars
- Brightest Blossom Paper Craft
- Easy Origami Giraffe
Get help from others with crafts that use templates. These types of crafts rid your project of the frustration when you can't draw something quite right. That step is done for you, and you just have to add your personal flair. Create an entire zoo with the paper fold-up animals, and don't forget the trees! Play with 3D shapes as you put together the platonic solids, or dazzle others as they watch your spinner create an optical illusion. You'll get by with a little help from your crafty blogger friends.
- Platonic Solids Geometric Shapes
- Paper Globe Garland
- Paper Gemstones
- Beauty Parlor Party Invitations
- Circus Rider Toy
- Dinky Darth Vader
- Dazzling Rainbow Spinners
- Paper Fold Up Safari Animals
- Cute Cardboard Elephant
- Rainbow Sponge Painted Elephant
- Lovely Little LED Lanterns
Free printable crafts are perfect for entertaining your little ones without having to spend a lot of money. If you're looking for more awesome paper crafts for your kids, click here for 63 Free Printable Crafts for Kids.
Watch your paper fly through the sky with an easy and foolproof way to make a special airplane. Mesmerize your family when you hang your carefully cut twirling 3D star in the family room for all to see. On the hottest days, keep cool with a handmade hand fan. There is a paper craft for every occasion, so next time you aren't sure what to do, come check out one or more of these great ways to manipulate paper.
- 3D Stars Stunner Summer Wreath
- Catapult Paper Airplanes
- Colorful Paper Ring Wall Hanging
- Falling Leaf Mobile
- Glittering Rolled Paper Beads
- Joyful Japanese Hand Fans
- Great White Shark Attack
- Handprint Paper Flowers
- Paper Heart Corner Bookmark
- Twirling 3D Star
- Unexpected Paper Dolls
- Majestic Butterfly Suncatcher
- Elephantine Paper Head
Looking for more fun paper crafts for your kids to do? Find the rest of our paper crafts for kids, all in one place.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Countdown Tree Project
- Mickey Mouse Halloween Wall Art Pumpkin
- Halloween Slime Party Favors
- Eraser-Stamped Disney Halloween Treat Bag
- Printable Halloween Banners
- Halloween Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Treat Bag Toppers and Label
- Printable Halloween Bat Cupcake Toppers
- Coffee Filter Bats Halloween Craft for Kids
- Printable Halloween Bunting
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More