This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Okra Printed Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Okra is a funny shaped vegetable – often called Ladies Fingers…Who would have thought a vegetable could be so beautiful! A lovely way to print flowers! I think children love printing as it allows them to do something in a completely free fashion – just print away – yet still be able to achieve results that look like something particular! This is the first time we have printed with Okra, but wow did it turn out spectacular!"
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Read NextSugar Wash Painting Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Butterfly Mazes
- Bird Seed Ornaments
- Paper Bag Firefighter Puppet
- Valentine's Day Baby Yoda Holding Heart Craft
- Gnome Ornament
- Angel Ornament
- Heart Stitch Craft
- Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
- State License Plate Game
- Measuring Scavenger Hunt
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More