We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Whenever I’m making slime with kids, the first thing they always yell is, “Can we make fluffy slime?” Why fluffy slime? It’s super smooth to the touch and has a very satisfying, foamy texture that kids can’t get enough of. This fluffy slime uses a lot of basic household ingredients that make it easy and fun to create. The shaving cream and foaming hand soap make it smell super good too! The consistency of this slime is really airy and light making it fun to pull and squeeze."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
4 oz white school glue
3/4 tbsp baking soda
1/2 cup shaving cream
2-4 squirts saline solution
2-3 drops food coloring
5 pumps liquid hand soap
1/2 cup measuring cup
Stir stick or spoon
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Fluffy Slime
- Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game
- Kid-sewn Backpack Name Tag
- Tropical Paper Flowers
- Free Printable Birthday Word Search For Kids
- Fun Frog Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
- Felt Princess Crown
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More