We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Whenever I’m making slime with kids, the first thing they always yell is, “Can we make fluffy slime?” Why fluffy slime? It’s super smooth to the touch and has a very satisfying, foamy texture that kids can’t get enough of. This fluffy slime uses a lot of basic household ingredients that make it easy and fun to create. The shaving cream and foaming hand soap make it smell super good too! The consistency of this slime is really airy and light making it fun to pull and squeeze."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
4 oz white school glue
3/4 tbsp baking soda
1/2 cup shaving cream
2-4 squirts saline solution
2-3 drops food coloring
5 pumps liquid hand soap
1/2 cup measuring cup
Stir stick or spoon
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Family Handprint Turkey
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Thanksgiving Handprint Tree
- Pop Culture Pumpkin Stencils
- Paper Halloween Luminaries
- Easy Ghost Tea Light Halloween Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More