This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Girl Paw Patrol Themed Masks from Upcycled Milk Jugs
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Cut up old milk jugs (after you wash them of course!) and use them to create a firm base to make a mask. Cut the shape of the Paw Patrol girl pups and make masks that you can't buy in the store."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsPaper Crafts, Plastic
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Read NextCreative Cardboard Box Cars
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Snowman Mason Jar Lid Ornament
- Paper Bag Beaver Puppet
- Winter Color By Number
- Spring Color By Number
- Color By Number Cinco De Mayo
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Free I Spy Christmas Printable
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More