Girl Paw Patrol Themed Masks from Upcycled Milk Jugs
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Cut up old milk jugs (after you wash them of course!) and use them to create a firm base to make a mask. Cut the shape of the Paw Patrol girl pups and make masks that you can't buy in the store."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsPaper Crafts, Plastic
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Rainbow Space Dough
- Popsicle Stick Puppets Frozen Printables
- Cupcake Liner Monster Puppets
- Superhero Paper Plate Masks
- Frozen 2 - Anna Paperdoll Craft
- Down the Rabbit Hole: 23 Wonderful Alice in Wonderland Crafts
- Popsicle Stick Boat
- Floating Fairies Glow Jar
- Duct Tape Play Laptop
- 57 Glow Craft Ideas for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Paper Plate Wreath
- Marble Painted Mummy Craft
- Free Christmas Printables
- Dinosaur Nightlight
- Twirling Ghosts
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Ghost Slime
- Cool Star Wars Painted Rock Crafts Kids Will Love!
- Farm Animal Painted Rocks
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More