Magic Potions For Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I've always enjoyed crafting with my kids and to make them more excited about it, I look for craft projects that are related to their interests. In this case, fantasy and science fiction. We read a lot together as a family so when Halloween came around, I created these fun potions bottles to use as decor. This is an easy project kids can help with - and you can get as creative as you'd like! All you'll need to do is raid your craft stash and your kitchen for a few basic supplies."
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make this Enchanted Pretty Princess Mirror for all your little ones who love their princess characters. With this kids craft idea, you… Continue reading: "Enchanted Pretty Princess Mirror"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Duct Tape Roses
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Paper Chain Decorations
- Kids' Cloth Napkins For The Lunchbox
- Easy Diy Easter Bunny Wash
- Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More