This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the blogger: "This is a great activity for practicing shapes, colors, cutting skills, gluing skills, and fine motor skills. You can rearrange the shapes over and over again to create lots of different monsters. When you find a monster that you want to save, glue the pieces together and let it dry. You can even glue the monsters down onto another piece of paper and create scenes. In order to make shape monsters you need: colored paper (or white paper and crayons or markers), scissors, and glue. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Colored Paper
Cut out shapes of different sizes and colors.
Arrange the shapes to look like monsters.
Glue together the creations you wish to save.
Read NextRainbow Space Dough
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Kids love building and designing their own creations. Well now you can inspire their creativity even more with these Incredible Kids… Continue reading: "Incredible Kids Velcro Dot Building Sticks"
- Rainbow Space Dough
- Down the Rabbit Hole: 23 Wonderful Alice in Wonderland Crafts
- Pretend Girl Scout Badges
- Popsicle Stick Boat
- Printable Paper City with Dolls
- Popsicle Stick Unicorn and Monster Craft
- Enchanted Pretty Princess Mirror
- Cupcake Liner Peacock Puppets
- 57 Glow Craft Ideas for Kids
- 21 Magical Craft Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Toilet Paper Roll Satellite Craft
- Heart Suncatcher
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Paper Cup Turkey Craft
- Mouse Bookmark
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More