We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the blogger: "This is a great activity for practicing shapes, colors, cutting skills, gluing skills, and fine motor skills. You can rearrange the shapes over and over again to create lots of different monsters. When you find a monster that you want to save, glue the pieces together and let it dry. You can even glue the monsters down onto another piece of paper and create scenes. In order to make shape monsters you need: colored paper (or white paper and crayons or markers), scissors, and glue. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Colored Paper
Cut out shapes of different sizes and colors.
Arrange the shapes to look like monsters.
Glue together the creations you wish to save.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Rainbow Space Dough
- Popsicle Stick Puppets Frozen Printables
- Cupcake Liner Monster Puppets
- Superhero Paper Plate Masks
- Frozen 2 - Anna Paperdoll Craft
- Down the Rabbit Hole: 23 Wonderful Alice in Wonderland Crafts
- Popsicle Stick Boat
- Floating Fairies Glow Jar
- Duct Tape Play Laptop
- 57 Glow Craft Ideas for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Paper Plate Wreath
- Marble Painted Mummy Craft
- Free Christmas Printables
- Dinosaur Nightlight
- Twirling Ghosts
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Ghost Slime
- Cool Star Wars Painted Rock Crafts Kids Will Love!
- Farm Animal Painted Rocks
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More