How to Make Stickers with Mod Podge
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Did you know you can easily make stickers with just two ingredients, including Mod Podge? You probably have the supplies in your house already! This is a quick and fun craft that is suitable for all ages!"
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Mod Podge Satin
- White Vinegar
- Origami or Thin Paper
- Paint Brush
- Craft Scissors or Craft Punches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More