Spring I Spy Printable
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Free printable I Spy game for spring. I Spy game to use on its own, plus an answer sheet. This adorable free printable features mice, rabbits, ladybugs, bees, and flowers. Have your child search for any of the images on the sheet and circle them. You can have them circle each item with a different color if you want. To use the answer sheets: print them out, cut in half, and have your child write down how many of each item they see. You can also simply print it out and fold the paper in half."
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
- Printer paper
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- BlissLights BlissBulb
- Melting Beads Light House
- Shell Fish Kids Craft
- DIY Wreaths from Paper Drinking Straws!!!
- Bird Nest Fine Motor Science Activity for Preschoolers
- DIY Fabric Bookmarks With Felt Applique
- Recycled Succulent Planter
- Rainbow Flowers Suncatchers
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More