Learn to Knit Kit Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Learn to Knit Kit Review
Provided by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by the editors of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Have you ever wanted to learn how to knit with your children, but can’t see yourself as a proper instructor? Don’t fret, we’ve found the perfect solution! Thankfully, Leisure Arts has developed a wonderful how-to kit that is specifically geared towards little ones. The Learn to Knit: Scarf Kit comes with everything your child will need to learn a new hobby. Featuring a comfortable pair of size 7 knitting needles, learn-to-knit instructions, 1 pom-pom scarf pattern and 100 yards of high-quality, multi-colored yarn, the bare essentials are all accounted for. Also featured in this kit you will find a pom-pom tassel maker, yarn needles, and two bonus patterns; this kit is certainly packed with all the necessities that beginners need.
You'll start with the essentials, like learning how to cast on. From there, you can utilize the included yarn to practice the two basic stitches you need to knit this scarf. This kit has plenty of practice yarn for you to use again and again, so you don't have to worry if you make mistakes at the beginning. The instructions will even tell you exactly how to hold the knitting needles, too, so you won't be left wondering if you're knitting correctly. Once you've mastered the two necessary stitches, you can make the two bonus projects included in this kit: a trendy clutch and a cute spa cloth. With a little practice, you'll be ready to make your very first knitting project!
With everything required to complete this lovely pom-pom scarf pattern, this kit is truly perfect for children in search of a new hobby. With just a little guidance, your little ones will be spending time knitting beside you in no time. It will mean the world to your children to learn the ins and outs of such a rewarding craft, and they will certainly be thankful for a lifelong skill. Recommended for children ages 8 and up, the Learn to Knit: Scarf Kit from Leisure Arts is a wonderful resource to use as you help teach your youngest learn how to knit.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win the On-the-Go Stationary Kit!
- Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint
- Enter to win a Tulip Mini Tie-Dye Kit!
- Chance to win a Zippy Loom!
- Enter to win a Children's Plastic Knife Set!
- Enter to win Character Duck Tape!
- Chance to win Oodles of Doodles Multi-Surface Markers!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Plate Tropical Fish Craft
- Sheep Painted Rocks
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Library Scavenger Hunt
- Diy Tassels - The Easy Way
- Free Printable Earth Day Bingo Set
- Fruit Cup Chick Craft
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More