Learn to Knit Kit Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Learn to Knit Kit Review
Provided by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by the editors of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Have you ever wanted to learn how to knit with your children, but can’t see yourself as a proper instructor? Don’t fret, we’ve found the perfect solution! Thankfully, Leisure Arts has developed a wonderful how-to kit that is specifically geared towards little ones. The Learn to Knit: Scarf Kit comes with everything your child will need to learn a new hobby. Featuring a comfortable pair of size 7 knitting needles, learn-to-knit instructions, 1 pom-pom scarf pattern and 100 yards of high-quality, multi-colored yarn, the bare essentials are all accounted for. Also featured in this kit you will find a pom-pom tassel maker, yarn needles, and two bonus patterns; this kit is certainly packed with all the necessities that beginners need.
You'll start with the essentials, like learning how to cast on. From there, you can utilize the included yarn to practice the two basic stitches you need to knit this scarf. This kit has plenty of practice yarn for you to use again and again, so you don't have to worry if you make mistakes at the beginning. The instructions will even tell you exactly how to hold the knitting needles, too, so you won't be left wondering if you're knitting correctly. Once you've mastered the two necessary stitches, you can make the two bonus projects included in this kit: a trendy clutch and a cute spa cloth. With a little practice, you'll be ready to make your very first knitting project!
With everything required to complete this lovely pom-pom scarf pattern, this kit is truly perfect for children in search of a new hobby. With just a little guidance, your little ones will be spending time knitting beside you in no time. It will mean the world to your children to learn the ins and outs of such a rewarding craft, and they will certainly be thankful for a lifelong skill. Recommended for children ages 8 and up, the Learn to Knit: Scarf Kit from Leisure Arts is a wonderful resource to use as you help teach your youngest learn how to knit.
Read NextTULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit Review
- Easy Craft Ideas for Kids: Top 5 Product Reviews
- LolliPics Custom Lollipops
- Enter to win Bernat Spectrum Yarn!
- ScrapKins Ship Builder DIY Craft Kit
- Enter to win the Animal Print Perler Bead Kit!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint
- Sock Friends Puppets Review
- DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Holiday Wreath Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Bulb Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Cute Gnome Christmas Ornaments
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More