We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Looking at getting into adult coloring in a whole new way? The Cray-Pen from Surebonder is an artistic medium you can test your creative skills with. Now you can paint with melted wax and you don't have to worry about the mess that you would make using paint and paintbrushes. Wax pucks or crayons are the perfect item to use with this.
The ergonomic design of the Cray-Pen is great for both left handed and right handed artists and is easy to use; crafters and hobbyists will fall in love with this new product. This tool can be used on many surfaces including wood, paper, metal, glass, plastic and so much more.
This handy tool blends colors with ease, builds layers of color to achieve the effects of oil painting and it dries in just seconds, unlike paint that can take minutes or even hours depending on the project. Key features of the Cray-Pen are that it's eco-friendly, it bonds to most surfaces, it's easy to clean up and its key feature is that it's brushless painting. What's really neat is that you can scrape off mistakes, so you can easily edit your design.
Two easy-to-swap tips are included for bold and detailed work, but you may want to invest in getting more tips for backup. It is also a good idea to have a towel of some sort nearby to help change the colors out since the tool is hot.
The color looks brighter with this tool than it does with regular paints or crayons. The oil paint effect gives it texture, which can take your craft to a whole new level. The Cray-Pen fuses to just about anything including cards, bags, bicycles, toys and so much more.
Kids and adults will both learn to love this new product.
Read NextMy Friendship Bracelet Maker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Clothespin crafts for kids are all the rage right now because they are simple and fun. These Majestic Clothespin Butterflies are the… Continue reading: "Majestic Clothespin Butterflies"
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
- Enter to win the Animal Print Perler Bead Kit!
- Chance to win Brea Reese Water-Based Marker Set!
- Enter for a chance to win American Girl Crafts!
- Chance to win a BlissLights BlissBulb!
- Enter to win the Fun Sandwich Cutters Set!
- Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
- Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
- Enter to win Tulip Fabric Markers!
- Enter to win Dinosaur Silicone Candy Molds
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Apple Volcano Science Experiment
- Outer Space Word Search For Kids
- Dinosaur Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Frankenstein Shape Craft
- Monster Popsicle Stick Craft
- Disguise A Turkey Pilgrim Craft
- Acorn Gnome Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More