We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Looking at getting into adult coloring in a whole new way? The Cray-Pen from Surebonder is an artistic medium you can test your creative skills with. Now you can paint with melted wax and you don't have to worry about the mess that you would make using paint and paintbrushes. Wax pucks or crayons are the perfect item to use with this.
The ergonomic design of the Cray-Pen is great for both left handed and right handed artists and is easy to use; crafters and hobbyists will fall in love with this new product. This tool can be used on many surfaces including wood, paper, metal, glass, plastic and so much more.
This handy tool blends colors with ease, builds layers of color to achieve the effects of oil painting and it dries in just seconds, unlike paint that can take minutes or even hours depending on the project. Key features of the Cray-Pen are that it's eco-friendly, it bonds to most surfaces, it's easy to clean up and its key feature is that it's brushless painting. What's really neat is that you can scrape off mistakes, so you can easily edit your design.
Two easy-to-swap tips are included for bold and detailed work, but you may want to invest in getting more tips for backup. It is also a good idea to have a towel of some sort nearby to help change the colors out since the tool is hot.
The color looks brighter with this tool than it does with regular paints or crayons. The oil paint effect gives it texture, which can take your craft to a whole new level. The Cray-Pen fuses to just about anything including cards, bags, bicycles, toys and so much more.
Kids and adults will both learn to love this new product.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win a Two-Tray Box!
- Enter to win a Tulip Yarn Dye Kit!
- Chance to Win a Wizardi Diamond Paint Kit!
- Sock Friends Puppets Review
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Chance to win a Rainbow Loom Monster Tail!
- Chance to Win a Copy of the DIY Place Art and Craft Book!
- Duck Tape Scents
- Enter to Win the Fun Floating Clay Assortment
- Enter to win a Style Me Up i-Loom!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- A Great Avengers Paper Puppet Craft
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
- Avengers Free Printable Coloring Book
- Disney Princes Free Printable Coloring Book
- Disney Princess Free Printable Coloring Book
- Diy Inside Out Board Game
- Diy Yoda Plush
- A Scavenger Hunt Fit For Snow White
- Star Wars Free Printable Coloring Book
- Window Art Free Printables
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More