Mirror Duck Tape
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Mirror Duck Tape
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Duck Tape has always been a household item in what I would assume, in most homes, but have you had the chance to play with Mirror Duck Tape? We typically use duck tape to fix things or hold items together, but they can be used by kids, too!
Duck Mirror Crafting Tape doesn't necessarily have to be a household item just for fixing things. You can make a cute little wallet, a picture frame, make a bookmark, create a fun tablet cover, decorate a pencil holder or binder, or use it to create colorful labels. This line of Duck Tape is perfect for school or home use; it's a great way to show off your imagination and creativity. The unique mirror effect adds a shine and dimension to your projects. It really gives you that mirror effect that you can check your hair and makeup in; although I wouldn't quite recommend putting on eyeliner using this product. This tape is great for smaller embellishments and works great with electronic cutting machines so you can come up with your own fantastic designs.
Made with durability, you won't have to worry about your project falling apart. Some brands of tape can be too tough to where it's not easy to tear, but we'll assure you that Duck Mirror Crafting Tape is easy to tear by hand for a simple application. This new line comes in silver, gold and white and can be used on plastic, vinyl, laminate, wood, metal and more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a Hemptique String Art Kit!
Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
Chance to win an Arts & Crafts Supply Library Kit!
Chance to win Sakura Gellyroll Pens!
Chance to win the Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit!
Chance to win a Rainbow Loom Monster Tail!
Chance to win Brea Reese Water-Based Marker Set!
Chance to Win a Set of Woodpeckers Wooden Toy Car and Train Accessories!
Happy Doodles Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Lotus in Origami Style: Easy Craft Tutorial
- Party Crowns
- Hemptique String Art Kit
- Back to School: Mini Notebooks Key Chain
- Paper Postcards: Suit for Dad and Dress for Mom
- How to Make Easy Seashells Decoration Project
- Punny Printable Cards for Teachers
- Cinco de Mayo Word Search Free Printable
- Button Necklace
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More