Mirror Duck Tape
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Mirror Duck Tape
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Duct Tape has always been a household item in what I would assume, in most homes, but have you had the chance to play with Mirror Duck Tape? We typically use duck tape to fix things or hold items together, but they can be used by kids, too!
Duck Mirror Crafting Tape doesn't necessarily have to be a household item just for fixing things. You can make a cute little wallet, a picture frame, make a bookmark, create a fun tablet cover, decorate a pencil holder or binder, or use it to create colorful labels. This line of Duck Tape is perfect for school or home use; it's a great way to show off your imagination and creativity. The unique mirror effect adds a shine and dimension to your projects. It really gives you that mirror effect that you can check your hair and makeup in; although I wouldn't quite recommend putting on eyeliner using this product. This tape is great for smaller embellishments and works great with electronic cutting machines so you can come up with your own fantastic designs.
Made with durability, you won't have to worry about your project falling apart. Some brands of tape can be too tough to where it's not easy to tear, but we'll assure you that Duck Mirror Crafting Tape is easy to tear by hand for a simple application. This new line comes in silver, gold and white and can be used on plastic, vinyl, laminate, wood, metal and more.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
Chance to win a Cray-Pas Junior Artist Oil Pastel Set!
Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
Enter to win Tulip Fabric Markers!
No-Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit Review
Sculpey Bake Shop Variety Pack
Sock Friends Puppets Review
Tiggly Shapes Review
Color a Canvas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Melting Beads Light House
- Shell Fish Kids Craft
- DIY Wreaths from Paper Drinking Straws!!!
- Bird Nest Fine Motor Science Activity for Preschoolers
- DIY Fabric Bookmarks With Felt Applique
- Recycled Succulent Planter
- Rainbow Flowers Suncatchers
- Surebonder Cray-Pen
- Kid Painted Father's Day Shirt
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More