Mirror Duck Tape
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Mirror Duck Tape
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Duct Tape has always been a household item in what I would assume, in most homes, but have you had the chance to play with Mirror Duck Tape? We typically use duck tape to fix things or hold items together, but they can be used by kids, too!
Duck Mirror Crafting Tape doesn't necessarily have to be a household item just for fixing things. You can make a cute little wallet, a picture frame, make a bookmark, create a fun tablet cover, decorate a pencil holder or binder, or use it to create colorful labels. This line of Duck Tape is perfect for school or home use; it's a great way to show off your imagination and creativity. The unique mirror effect adds a shine and dimension to your projects. It really gives you that mirror effect that you can check your hair and makeup in; although I wouldn't quite recommend putting on eyeliner using this product. This tape is great for smaller embellishments and works great with electronic cutting machines so you can come up with your own fantastic designs.
Made with durability, you won't have to worry about your project falling apart. Some brands of tape can be too tough to where it's not easy to tear, but we'll assure you that Duck Mirror Crafting Tape is easy to tear by hand for a simple application. This new line comes in silver, gold and white and can be used on plastic, vinyl, laminate, wood, metal and more.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Chance to win the Jewelry Jam Craft Kit!
Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
Enter to win Character Duck Tape!
Chance to win a Pretty Twisted Patch DIY Kit!
Chance to win a Lava Lip Gloss Kit!
Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
Enter to win a Children's Plastic Knife Set!
USA Map Chalkboard Wall Decals Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Thanksgiving Pilgrim Couple
- Mini Felt Succulent Kits
- Mummy Mason Jars
- Candy Corn Slime
- Easy Doll Diapers
- DIY Halloween Haunted House Craft for Kids
- Easy Origami Picture Frame Craft
- Popsicle Stick House Tutorial
- Duct Tape and Craft Stick Bridge
- Paper Autumn Leaves Wreath
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More