Tulip Mini Tie-Dye Kit Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Tulip Mini Tie-Dye Kit Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Tie-dye is a fun summer activity that leaves you with a unique design to show to your friends. However, no one ever wants to use the last bit of dye left in the bottom of the bottle, and it is either thrown away and wasted, or it is used on the last t-shirt that ends up wasted anyway because the colors mixed together and turned brown. Tulip found a way around wasteful tie-dying, and created the Mini Tie-Dye Kits. These kits are just one step: add water! After that, you are ready to tie-dye up to three projects.
These bottles are the perfect size to give any child for a fun project, or to test out yourself before buying larger bottles or kits. These mini kits come in five colors: Fiesta (shown), Neon, Patriot, Princess, and Preppy. With this many color choices, there is sure to be a kit to make everyone happy. The kit comes with 2 mini squeeze bottles containing dye, a pair of protective gloves, 5 rubber bands, and a booklet of project ideas. I love that this comes with ideas, because sometimes you want something different than the classic swirl dye, but you may not be sure of how to make it.
My favorite thing to do with these kits is to buy a few, and let kids mix and match the bottles until everyone has a combination they like. This is great for summer camps or summer birthday parties, and allows children to go home with something they are truly proud to wear. Instead of bracelets that get lost or bookmarks they won't use, have them create fun shirts, socks, and bandanas with these mini tie-dye kits.
What do you like making with tie-dye?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a Make-Your-Own-Art Kit!
- Chance to win the U Make It Character Creator!
- Chance to win a Zippy Loom!
- Chance to Win a Wizardi Diamond Paint Kit!
- Chance to win Brea Reese Water-Based Marker Set!
- Red Heart Boutique Fleecy Yarn
- Enter for a chance to win ArtiSands Sand Painting Kits!
- Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
- Color a Canvas
- Enter to win Dinosaur Silicone Candy Molds
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Unicorn Sprinkles Fizzing Bath Salts Recipe For Kids
- Disney’s Frozen Inspired Sugar Scrub Diy
- Lavender And Honey Sugar Scrub
- Diy Fizzy Bath Salts
- Diy Lavender Bath Salts
- Learn How To Make These Diy Unicorn Bath Salts!
- Natural Sugar Scrub With Fresh Blueberries
- Simple Flower Painted Rocks Easy Diy
- Easy Diy Watercolor Paint
- Simple Diy – French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More