Lava Lip Gloss Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Lava Lip Gloss Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Kiss Naturals is an amazing company that produces DIY craft kits using high quality natural ingredients. Many beauty products out there have too many chemicals and ingredients you can't even pronounce, but Kiss Naturals only has a few ingredients in their products that you can actually say. With kits like lip balms, lip glosses, bath fizzies and soaps, you'll get a product you'll love with all-natural ingredients.
The Lava Lip Gloss Kit is super easy to make your own lip gloss. There are no additives, fillers or dyes, and only colored glycerines and natural fragrances. The kit comes with a bottle of Safflower Oil, a bottle of Castor Oil, 3 colorants, 2 fragrances, 6 roll-on applicators and 1 measuring cup. The instructions are very easy to follow and allow you to make all 6 tubes in a matter of minutes. Measure and pour all the ingredients together, put the top on and shake as you watch the magic happen.
The natural oils keep your lips shiny and the fragrances keep them smelling yummy. The two flavors in this kit are boysenberry and bubblegum and come with yellow, pink and purple colorants. The kit is recommended for ages 6 and up, which is how old my daughter is; we made this gloss together and she said "I'm happy."
DIY beauty kits are fun to make and feel a little better knowing you're using all-natural ingredients. It's also fun to say you made a product by yourself instead of buying it at the store. These kits would make perfect birthday gifts for that girl who loves her beauty products.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Lava Lip Gloss Kit!
Chance to win the Jewelry Jam Craft Kit!
Chance to win a Color Your Mug DIY Kit!
Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
Creativity Kit Review
Enter to win the Fun Sandwich Cutters Set!
Enter to win a Children's Plastic Knife Set!
Chance to win Oodles of Doodles Multi-Surface Markers!
Chance to win an Arts & Crafts Supply Library Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Doll Diapers
- DIY Halloween Haunted House Craft for Kids
- Easy Origami Picture Frame Craft
- Popsicle Stick House Tutorial
- Duct Tape and Craft Stick Bridge
- Paper Autumn Leaves Wreath
- Light Bulb Teacher Gift
- Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- How to Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- How to Convert a One Piece Swim Suit to a Two Piece
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More