American Girl Crafts by Simplicity Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
American Girl Crafts by Simplicity Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
It doesn't get more classic than American Girl, the brand that encourages girls to be authentic, adventurous and brave. Now, girls can express themselves with Simplicity's new line of American Girl Crafts. Not only are these crafts branded with the same friendly, empowering American Girl attitude we know and love, but they give girls the opportunity to learn new skills like sewing, paper crafts and more. These handmade projects are feminine, fun and fierce!
These adorable craft kits by Simplicity are created for children aged 8 and up. These projects all allow for personalization and self-expression. While many kids could do these projects with little guidance, there are opportunities to make it a fun team effort!
Create & Craft Jewelry Keeper: Are (plastic) diamonds your little girl's best friend? Empower her to get organized while showing off her personal flair with this DIY jewelry organizer kit. This organizer is made with cardstock, foam, adhesive and stickers. Colorful and bright, it would add some cheer to any child's bedroom. In only three easy steps, your child can assemble and decorate the 12 drawers and backing. There are even labels where she can write in her own ways of organizing. This kit inspires creativity and organizational skills, and teaches that crafting can be pretty useful.
Fun Fabric Bag: Give your child experience with hand-stitching with the Fun Fabric Bag kit. While the bag itself is ready to go, your child can mix and match shapes to design unique flower patterns. Then, she can use needle and thread for an easy handstitching experience. This is a great project for sewing beginners, girls' clubs and more! Adult help is recommended here as there are needles and scissors involved, so it makes a fun, educational project to work on together. Plus, in American Girl style, the instructions include fun fashion tips and ideas for even more creativity.
Paper Posies Pad: Here's a craft paper pad that's perfect for kids who like to make homemade cards, paper decorations and more. The Paper Posies Pad includes easy punch-out flowers for 231 paper posies. It also includes adhesive dots, so no need for messy glue. The flowers can be used to decorate just about anything, including school supplies, homemade cards, personal items and more. There's an idea booklet to keep your child occupied with new ways to use these paper flowers. It's a mess-free craft that can be used on more than one occasion.
The best thing about American Girl Crafts is the encouraging, inspiring tone throughout. Give your child an upbeat learning experience that teaches them basic craft skills with American Girl Crafts by Simplicity.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Children's Plastic Knife Set
- American Crafts Party Pack
- Style Me Up i-Loom Review
- Easy Craft Ideas for Kids: Top 5 Product Reviews
- Tulip Body Art Glitter Tattoo Kit and Face Paint Review
- My Own Monster Iron-On Art Review
- High-Performance Paper Airplanes Review
- Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
- Dinosaur Silicone Candy Molds
- Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Our Favorite Rainbow Loom Patterns Ever
- Heaven Sent DIY Angel Wings
- Friendly Scrappy Ghost Craft
- Goofy Paper Ghost Craft
- Peanuts Party Snack Mix
- Jack Skellington Mouse Ear Halloween Headband
- Spooky Smiling Jack Skellington Cake
- Charlie Brown-ies Halloween Ghost Treats
- The Great Charlie Brown Pumpkin
- Kooky Paper Plate Frog