Bistro Chalk Markers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Bistro Chalk Markers
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Sometimes we just want more than the typical marker that draws on paper. What's great for both parents and teachers are the Marvy Uchida Bistro Chalk Markers. Once you've used these you won't want to go back to the original markers you were using.
Bistro Chalk Markers are perfect to use on chalkboards, light boards, windshields and windows. As mentioned above, these really are great for both parents and teachers. They'll give the ability for teachers to add a little color and creativity in the classroom and allows parents and even kids to get wild and support their schools. If there's an upcoming baseball game or it's homecoming week, or if the kids are going into the state championships, these markers are super fun to mark up the car. Show off your team spirit and support by drawing on the windows and wishing everyone good luck. You know what I'm talking about - "honk your horn to wish us luck" or "Go Megan!” Hey, these also make for a great memory with something like "Alice, will you go to prom with me?" Who wouldn't love to see something like that on their car?
Each chalk marker is opaque, water based, pigmented and erasable with a damp cloth. They're simple to use and will grab people's attention, which is great if you're a teacher. You can buy these markers as singles or in packs with various colors. Packs come in both neon and pastel colors, so you'll see shades like fluorescent red, fluorescent blue, violet, yellow, red, peppermint, blush pink, pastel peach and more. They also come in different sizes from broad tip to fine point to chisel tip so you can get the exact marker for the look you're going for. When working on bigger surfaces like a car window you'll probably want the broad tip markers, but something with more detail might call for the fine tip.
The colors are vibrant and bright so even the kids sitting in the back of the classroom can see what's written on the chalkboard. You'll also like how they don't smear on a chalkboard once they're dry, unlike regular chalk. When first using the Bistro Markers you'll have to press down hard and push the tip down so that first gush of liquid will come down and allow you to write.
Bistro Chalk Markers are fun and versatile and will add a creative mindset to anyone.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Craft and Rhyming Activity for Preschoolers
- Captivating Borax Crystal Ornaments
- Salt Dough Ornament Frozen Craft
- Tropical Reef Fish
- Elephant Toothpaste
- Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ball
- 34 Science Experiment Projects for Kids
- How to Grow Geodes
- Colorful Candy Cane DIY Ornament
- Wishes from Rudolph DIY Gift Bag
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More