27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Grab N Go Storage Box
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Grab N Go Storage Box
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Organization is the bane of any crafter's existence. I know I can barely keep track of the yarn, beads, and papers I use on a daily basis, and the seasonal and holiday materials? Don't even get me started. Creative Options decided that enough was enough, and the Grab & Go Organizer was created for the crafter on the go. With its exclusive Pro-Latch locking system and customizable storage containers, this organizer takes you from all mess to no stress.
The top compartment of the organizer is perfect for any large sheets of paper or scrapbooking accessories. Because there are no sections or barriers in the top compertment, nothing will crumple or accidentally tear your more delicate crafting materials. In the tower are three separate bins with adjustable compartments. This is great for beads, ribbon, and smaller tools because of the customizable compartment size. If you don't need all of your crafting materials on the go, these bins fully remove from the organizer so that you can take them individually. With three untility boxes in varying depths, you will have no trouble finding a place for any and all of your materials.
If you accidentally drop your organizer, have no fear. The locking system prevents any latches popping open and spilling your supplies all over the floor, saving you the headache of picking up a hundred individual beads. This is especially helpful for anyone with animals or children that may run around and knock your organizer over. An issue I have had in the past with other organizers is my smaller accessories moving from compartment to compartment because of the space between the lid and the tops of the barriers. Creative Options thought of everything, and made sure that the lid and barriers are close enough to ensure no mixing of your supplies. With a selection from small, medium, and large organizers, you will definitely find what you are looking for in this system.
Read NextSculpey III 30 Color Sampler Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Popsicle Stick Boatvideocam
Popsicle sticks are one of the most basic crafting supplies, whether you are a serious crafter or not. Use this incredibly cheap and… Continue reading: "Popsicle Stick Boatvideocam"
- Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
- Chance to win a Hair Loom Studio Hair Accessory Kit!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
- Win a Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
- Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
- Chance to win Brea Reese Water-Based Marker Set!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- My Friendship Bracelet Maker
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- Monkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Ladybug Worksheets
- Butterfly Worksheets
- Shark Tissue Paper Craft
- Popsicle Father's Day Card
- Lion Name Craft
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More