Grab N Go Storage Box
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Grab N Go Storage Box
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Organization is the bane of any crafter's existence. I know I can barely keep track of the yarn, beads, and papers I use on a daily basis, and the seasonal and holiday materials? Don't even get me started. Creative Options decided that enough was enough, and the Grab & Go Organizer was created for the crafter on the go. With its exclusive Pro-Latch locking system and customizable storage containers, this organizer takes you from all mess to no stress.
The top compartment of the organizer is perfect for any large sheets of paper or scrapbooking accessories. Because there are no sections or barriers in the top compertment, nothing will crumple or accidentally tear your more delicate crafting materials. In the tower are three separate bins with adjustable compartments. This is great for beads, ribbon, and smaller tools because of the customizable compartment size. If you don't need all of your crafting materials on the go, these bins fully remove from the organizer so that you can take them individually. With three untility boxes in varying depths, you will have no trouble finding a place for any and all of your materials.
If you accidentally drop your organizer, have no fear. The locking system prevents any latches popping open and spilling your supplies all over the floor, saving you the headache of picking up a hundred individual beads. This is especially helpful for anyone with animals or children that may run around and knock your organizer over. An issue I have had in the past with other organizers is my smaller accessories moving from compartment to compartment because of the space between the lid and the tops of the barriers. Creative Options thought of everything, and made sure that the lid and barriers are close enough to ensure no mixing of your supplies. With a selection from small, medium, and large organizers, you will definitely find what you are looking for in this system.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win an Orange Art Box!
- Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint
- Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
- Enter for a chance to win ArtiSands Sand Painting Kits!
- Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids
- Social Artworking Junior: Canvas Design Review
- Enter to win an Incentive Bundle!
- Enter to win Mini Animal Cookie Cutters!
- Chance to win a Zippy Loom!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardboard Tube Lambs
- Fabric Egg Plush Softie
- St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Easy Fabric Book Cover Diy
- Pom Pom Bunny Rabbit
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Birthday Scavenger Hunt
- Sewing Practice Sheets
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More