Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
With school almost back in session you see all the parents racking their brains trying to figure out what stores have the cheapest supplies, as well as teachers trying to find supplies to have as extras in the classroom. We know having the right tool is crucial to the development of children, so start off the school year right with Westcott Scissors fit for kids.
The Westcott kids scissors come in a 12 pack that might not necessarily be ideal for parents, but might be just what a teacher needs. We know kids don't need 12 pairs of scissors in the house, but if your kids are anything like mine, we are constantly losing scissors and craft supplies, so this pack will surely come in handy.
Designed specifically with kids in mind, these scissors are perfect for a child's hand as they have symmetrical handles that allow for left hand and right handed use. The handles contain an antimicrobial agent to help protect against the growth of bacterial stains and odors. Although these scissors are made with a blunt tip made of durable stainless steel blades, it is recommended that only children ages 4 and up use them; and of course parental guidance is suggested as well.
The 12 pack comes in four fun colors: pink, blue, yellow and green to make learning and crafting a little more fun. This product also comes with a storage rack for easy organization and cleanup. Teachers and parents alike will gladly use Westcott as their go-to brand for school supplies.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Easy Craft Ideas for Kids: Top 5 Product Reviews
- Enter to win Duck Tape Transparent Tints!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- High-Performance Paper Airplanes Review
- Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
- TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit Review
- Social Artworking Junior: Canvas Design Review
- Enter to win a Complete Tooth Fairy Kit!
- Enter to win Duck Brand Duck Tape!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Free Printable Summer Word Scramble For Kids
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- Summer Bucket List Printable
- Diy Repurposed Can Lego Head
- How To Make Friendship Bracelets
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More