Brilliant Bee Crayons
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Brilliant Bee Crayons
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Tiny little hands make big messes and sometimes we just don't want to deal with the cleanup. My youngest daughter is two and she loves to draw and color, but she can certainly get herself into trouble when doing so, which is why I love the Brilliant Bee Crayons from OOLY. These crayons are perfect for little kids.
The Brilliant Bee Crayons come in a fun box that will draw your little one's eyes directly to it. These crayons are vivid, bright and in a triangle shape making it easy for those little hands to grip. The ergonomic thick shape allows kids to easily color and fit the crayons into their hands. And what I like best about the shape is that they don't roll all over the table and onto my new wood floors; we will never be going back to regular rounded crayons.
The colors of the crayons lay smoothly on paper and are spectacularly colorful allowing the kids to create brilliant masterpieces to hang on the fridge. Most crayons are typically used on white paper, but these work great on black paper, too. When naptime comes around you can put the crayons back in the reusable case so they are neatly stored and ready to use next time. Most coloring supplies in my house go in a big container, but this case is just too cute to throw out; OOLY truly had kids in mind when they came up with the design. Who doesn’t love a cute little artistic bee flying around?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Enter to win Character Duck Tape!
Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
Enter to win a Children's Plastic Knife Set!
Chance to win a Grab N Go Storage Box!
Chance to win an Arts & Crafts Supply Library Kit!
Chance to win a Cray-Pas Junior Artist Oil Pastel Set!
Chance to win a Make-Your-Own-Art Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Felt Succulent Kits
- Mummy Mason Jars
- Candy Corn Slime
- Easy Doll Diapers
- DIY Halloween Haunted House Craft for Kids
- Easy Origami Picture Frame Craft
- Popsicle Stick House Tutorial
- Duct Tape and Craft Stick Bridge
- Paper Autumn Leaves Wreath
- Light Bulb Teacher Gift
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More