WrapIt Bracelet Craft Kit Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
WrapIt Bracelet Craft Kit Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
When kids just want to be kids by plopping themselves in front of a TV, you must lean them in a different direction and help them bring out their crafty, imaginative side. With the Wrapit Bracelet Craft Kit from Rainbow Loom, the kids will be busy for hours creating a whole new jewelry line.
The Wrapit is a great way to get kids thinking, working on their fine motor skills and getting their creative juices flowing. This kit includes 1 Wrapit Loom, 1 Bead Shaker, 1 Bead Stand, 5 m Nylon Cord, 5 m Wrap Line, 5 buttons and 425 beads, along with 2 instruction sheets. The beads come in a beautiful variety of colors from blue and aqua to pink and purple; there are 8 colors total.
It is recommended that this kit be used by children ages 8 and up; there are small choking hazards, but kids may also need help putting it together. The directions are a bit tough to follow, and the threading on the cord might need some adult supervision as well. Watching a video to assist with certain knots may come in handy.
What you'll really enjoy about this kit are the templates provided for making certain bracelets. If you see one that you like, it provides all the information you need to make it - how many of each color beads, how long you need to make the cord and wrap line, and how many buttons are needed. If you don't like any of the bracelet options shown then that's when the kids' creativity comes into play; they can mix and match beads and come up with their own beautiful design.
Instead of being glued to technology have your kids work on their creative side with the Wrapit Bracelet Craft Kit; they can make jewelry for themselves or give them to their best friends. Either way, they’ll love their new jewelry collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- My Lanyard Maker Review
- Enter to win a Tulip Yarn Dye Kit!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
- Enter to win a Two-Tray Box!
- Chance to win the Stick Together Paint by Stickers Kit!
- Enter to win Duck Tape Transparent Tints!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn!
- Chance to win an Arts & Crafts Supply Library Kit!
- Chance to win the On-the-Go Stationary Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oreo Cats
- Sponge Fish Preschool Craft
- Seashell Fish
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Patriotic Painted Rocks
- Patriotic Slime
- Sponge Toss Water Game
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More