Make-Your-Own Skarf Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Make-Your-Own Skarf Kit
Gifted by: Authentic Knitting Board
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Crafting with kids is a great way to keep kids occupied, but also a great thing to get them into. Using their creative little minds to come up with designs and projects is perfect for their development. Even thinking outside the box and trying something new that you or the kids haven't done before is a great learning experience. How about loom knitting? With the Make-Your-Own Skarf Kit the kids can easily make a scarf they will admire for years to come.
If you or the kids have never even picked up a knitting needle before then you're going to love loom knitting; you have all the supplies and it's easier to work up a project. Included in the Make-Your-Own Skarf Kit is a 32 peg knitting loom, two skeins of yarn (70% acrylic/30% wool) and instructions. This kit allows for a knit scarf or knit cowl that is 50 inches long.
What I think is just so great about this kit is that it really does allow you to use your creativity and imagination. You can make a scarf your own, unique design and put the stripes wherever you want. No two scarves will be the same unless you want them to be.
Having trouble using the loom and working up the scarf? No problem! There are videos online that will assist you in coming up with the neatest knit design out there. No knitting experience is necessary and you can have your very own scarf in just hours. Get your hands on the Make-Your-Own Skarf Kit today; it's great for ages six and up.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
Chance to win a Hair Loom Studio Hair Accessory Kit!
Chance to win a Pretty Twisted Patch DIY Kit!
Tulip Body Art Glitter Tattoo Kit and Face Paint Review
Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
Enter to Win the Fun and Easy Starter Sewing Kit!
DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
Chance to win the U Make It Character Creator!
Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
No-Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stuffed Dog Bones
- Diy Printable Travel Game Book for Kids
- Word Abstract Art
- Printable Care Bears Recipe Cards and Cupcake Toppers
- Scented Mason Jar Photo Holder
- Bee Craft for Kids
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- Moon Rock Science Experiment
- Kid's Embroidery Pattern
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More