Jewelry Jam Craft Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Jewelry Jam Craft Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
We know kids are creative in one way or another, but the use of technology that exists these days is taking away from that creativity. Yes, that’s the way of the world now and it’s valuable for kids to learn about all the technological things, but they also have to be kids. Let’s bring back the fun and have them get their juices flowing with the Jewelry Jam Kit from Kid Made Modern.
Jewelry Jam has over 850 pieces that allow kids to make loads of necklaces, bracelets and all kinds of jewels. This craft kit is filled with 8 skeins of thread, 40 felt strips, 100 metallic square beads, 200 round wooden beads, 392 acrylic beads, 120 jump rings and 2 needles. All of these items come in a storage case with removable stacking trays to keep everything nice and organized.
Aside from typical bead colors there are also marble-like colors that would make for some really neat bracelets. Having a jewelry starter kit like this is great to have for young kids as there are so many items they can have a jewelry-making party with it. After all, crafting with friends is much more enjoyable and then you get to see what everyone else came up with.
All the products in this kit are great for making jewelry, but it also gives kids the opportunity to think outside the box to see what else they can come up. Fun things like zipper pulls, windchimes and even sunglass lanyards are really neat to look into. Kid Made Modern has some awesome ideas to check out.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Enter to win a Style Me Up i-Loom!
Chance to win the Window Cling Art Kit!
Enter for a chance to win LePlume Brush Lettering Markers!
Chance to win the 2-in-1 OOLY Flipside Notebook!
Irv's Luggage Max Toy Roller Bags Review
Tulip Body Art Glitter Tattoo Kit and Face Paint Review
Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
USA Map Chalkboard Wall Decals Review
Win a Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
Enter to Win TY Beanie Boos Stickers!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gingerbread Slime
- Stitched Cardboard Reindeer Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Ornaments with Pom Pom Gnome
- Printable Winter Word Search
- Pumpkin Painting in a Frame
- Pop Culture Pumpkins: 2018 Edition
- DIY Christmas Ornament Kits for Creative Kids
- Snowman Wine Cork Ornaments
- Christmas Advent Calendar with materials from the Nature
- Cute Christmas Trees with Branches
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More