Bernat Zapp Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
If you love knitting and crochet, and you want to get your kids involved, this is the perfect yarn for a first project. Bernat's Zapp Yarn is a brightly-colored bulky weight yarn that will get any young crafter excited to learn. With fuzzy embellishments that look like your yarn is electrified, and eight bright, neon colors with names like "Orange you glad?" and " Grape to Meet You", this would make a great surprise before time off from school or a long vacation.
A gift basket with this yarn and a loom would be the perfect way to introduce someone to yarn crafts. Using a loom, this bulky weight yarn will produce results quickly and easily. However, if you don't want to delve into the world of knit and crochet, this yarn has so many different options for fun crafts! For the next birthday party on your list, try creating crazy colored pom poms for table decorations or a pretty garland. If you want something to use over and over again, try your hand at crafting a simple yarn bowl! It's the perfect way to make a pretty catch all for a room in your home while bonding with your child.
This yarn is perfect for kids because it is machine washable, so no matter what your projects go through during playtime, this ultra-soft acrylic and polyester blend can be tossed into the washer and dryer and will come out looking as good as new.
If you like this yarn, check out new ways to use it with fifty great yarn crafts for kids!
Sign up for the Yarnspirations newsletter and get 15% off your first purchase!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- My Own Monster Iron-On Art Review
- Learn to Knit Kit Review
- DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
- Chance to Win a Set of Woodpeckers Wooden Toy Car and Train Accessories!
- Chance to Win a NASA Out of this World Color and Sew Pillowcase Kit!
- Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
- Social Artworking Junior: Canvas Design Review
- Chance to win Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Diy Tie Dye Shoes
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Magic Potions For Kids
- Heart Mug Rug And Coffee Cozy Gift
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More