Learn to Knit Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Knitting can be daunting. As much as you want to learn, you can't help but wonder: Will it be too hard? Do I have enough time? Will I get frustrated and quit? Put these questions aside with Creative Publishing's Learn to Knit Kit. With this all-in-one package, beginners can bypass the craft store and its rows upon rows of needles and skeins. In addition to a 32-page booklet of instructions, this set includes size 9 single-point knitting needles, a yarn needle, and four skeins totaling 250 yards of yarn.
In this kit you will learn basic knitting stitches to make a gorgeous scarf. The booklet also contains three bonus projects to expand your skill set even after your scarf is ready for wear. Designer and instructor Carri Hammet walks readers through the building blocks of the craft such as knitting tools, materials, and techniques. Learn the proper way to hold knitting needles, how to cast on and weave in ends, and more.
With this kit you can give the gift of a new hobby and creative outlet. The Learn to Knit Kit is a perfect introduction to a hobby that is great for children, teens, and adults. Instead of paying hundreds of dollars for knitting classes, explore the possibilities in the comfort of your own home. The practice yarn gives you the flexibility to make mistakes, which every newbie needs, and before you know it, you'll be knitting like a pro.
Able to provide hours of entertainment, the Learn to Knit Kit is an amazing value. This set is an affordable knitting starter kit that will make the transition into more complex projects a piece of cake. In the future, I'd love to see more skeins of yarn within the kit. While this is enough for the scarf, you might want a different color scheme or texture for your yarn. No matter what your color preference, one thing is for sure: the Learn to Knit Kit is an aspiring knitter's dream come true.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win a Two-Tray Box!
- Enter to win a Tulip Yarn Dye Kit!
- Chance to Win a Wizardi Diamond Paint Kit!
- Sock Friends Puppets Review
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Chance to win a Rainbow Loom Monster Tail!
- Chance to Win a Copy of the DIY Place Art and Craft Book!
- Duck Tape Scents
- Enter to Win the Fun Floating Clay Assortment
- Enter to win a Style Me Up i-Loom!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- A Great Avengers Paper Puppet Craft
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
- Avengers Free Printable Coloring Book
- Disney Princes Free Printable Coloring Book
- Disney Princess Free Printable Coloring Book
- Diy Inside Out Board Game
- Diy Yoda Plush
- A Scavenger Hunt Fit For Snow White
- Star Wars Free Printable Coloring Book
- Window Art Free Printables
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More