We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Coming up with new ideas to keep kids busy can be tricky, especially when they're glued to electronics, so when I found OOLY, my world was rocked. OOLY creates products to inspire, explore and express, so I was so excited to try out one of the 3D Colorables.
3D Colorables are a really neat craft idea as they are multi-functional. Once you're done coloring and creating, you can inflate them and play with them! Colorables come in a variety of designs like masks, swords, action figures and a guitar. I originally thought the material of these coloring toys was plastic, but they are in fact, paper. You can color these designs with colored pencils, crayons or markers and by letting your imagination run free, you can come up with a pretty neat toy to play with.
Again, once you've finished coloring, you simply inflate the toy with the straw provided and then it's time to play! I got to try out the guitar and it was so much fun; it even came with a guitar strap so I could have an awesome jam session. The double-sided guitar has different designs on each side, so it'll be like a brand new guitar every time. The kids are sure to have a blast!
Perfect for coloring the 3D Colorables are the Rainbow Doodlers; they come in a set of 36 fabulous colors. These colored pencils twist up, so you don't have to worry about sharpening them and they're water soluble. The set also comes with a brush if you decide to do a little water coloring. The Doodlers combined with the Colorables make the perfect gift for any child, tween or teen.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a Boye Round Loom Set!
- Enter to win the Animal Print Perler Bead Kit!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom LoomiLoom!
- Chance to win OOLY Bright Writers!
- Enter to win Tulip Fabric Markers!
- Chance to win Zoku Dino Pop Molds!
- Chance to win the On-the-Go Stationary Kit!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Chance to Win a Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- AppCertain Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Printable Coloring Pages
- Easy Tissue Paper Flowers
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeKidsCrafts
- Paper Product Polar Bear
- The Penguin Family (made From An Old Glove)
- Bubble Valentine (free Printable)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Jelly Slime Recipe
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More