4th Of July Binoculars
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Chances are that if you stocked up on toilet paper over the last several months, you have recycled a lot of empty toilet paper rolls. Well, instead of throwing all those empty TP rolls into the recycling bin, save a few for some fun Toilet Paper Roll Crafts. Kids love to create. These Patriotic Toilet Paper Roll Binoculars are a fun way to celebrate the July 4th holiday. These patriotic binoculars are an easy 4th of July craft for the kids. They can use them to view fireworks, as bird finders or just look at nature. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Egg Plush Softie
- St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Easy Fabric Book Cover Diy
- Pom Pom Bunny Rabbit
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Birthday Scavenger Hunt
- Sewing Practice Sheets
- How To Make A Pom Pom
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More