DIY Bees from Kinder Egg Shells
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
This is such an adorable kids craft and a wonderful way to recycle items. Teach kids to be creative by looking at ordinary objects and coming up with something extraordinary to make. Let their creativity blossom with this beautiful project.
From the Designer: "Looking for a fun way to decorate your kids’ bedroom? Teach young children to make adorable DIY bees craft projects from old Kinder egg shells! A great recycling project using simple supplies you most likely have around the house! Also a cute way to add more interest and a fun touch to a kids room."
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten
- Kinder egg shells
- chenille stems
- black marker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- Farm Animal Memory Matching Game
- Beach Scavenger Hunt
- Patriotic Pinwheels
- What To Do In Summer: Family Fun Kit
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Rainbow Tie Dye Shirts
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- How To Make Fairy Wings For Dolls
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More