DIY Recycled Crowns
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Repurpose left over silver and gold wrapping paper to make these super fun and easy crowns for kids. They’re super quick to make and children have a ball dressing up and playing with them! Glue the shiny paper on some upcycled (or new) cardstock, staple and cut into a crown shape, and decorate with markers and glitter glue. Create sparkly faux jewels, shapes and letters. Because they're made with all-upcycled materials, they're free to make, not to mention super fun!"
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
- Shiny foil wrapping paper
- Cardstock (repurposed or new)
- Permanent markers
- Glitter glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Printable Coloring Pages
- Easy Tissue Paper Flowers
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeKidsCrafts
- Paper Product Polar Bear
- The Penguin Family (made From An Old Glove)
- Bubble Valentine (free Printable)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Jelly Slime Recipe
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More