This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Recycled Crowns
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Repurpose left over silver and gold wrapping paper to make these super fun and easy crowns for kids. They’re super quick to make and children have a ball dressing up and playing with them! Glue the shiny paper on some upcycled (or new) cardstock, staple and cut into a crown shape, and decorate with markers and glitter glue. Create sparkly faux jewels, shapes and letters. Because they're made with all-upcycled materials, they're free to make, not to mention super fun!"
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
- Shiny foil wrapping paper
- Cardstock (repurposed or new)
- Permanent markers
- Glitter glue
Read NextBeaded Butterfly Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Whether it's Mother's Day or the little ones just need a gift to give for their grandmother, coffee filter crafts offer the perfect… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Colored Coffee Filter Flowers"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Water Bottle Penguin Craft
- Nativity Ornament Craft For Kids
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More