Duct Tape Recycled Robot
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Don’t toss that empty cereal box in the recycle bin, save it to make this fun robot craft! Just think of all the recycled items in your kitchen that you could use to build your own. Vegetable cans and soda cans are great for legs and a head, while paper towel tubes make ideal robot arms! Girls and boys alike love crafting and this recycled cereal box robot can be created however your child likes. I used duct tape to help this fun robot lat longer. Makes a great addition to your child’s bedroom decor too!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 cardboard cereal box
1 soda can
2 vegetable cans
2 cardboard paper towel tubes
1 plastic wide mouth drinking cup
2 googly eyes
Assorted plastic lids
Colored craft jewels in various sizes
2 green plastic coated paper clips
3 colors of Duck Tape we used neon green, purple, rainbow
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Melted Crayon Christmas Ornaments
- The Gingerbread Man Stick Puppets
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Simple Paper Christmas Tree
- Salt Dough Gingerbread Ornaments
- Christmas Memory Matching Game
- Santa Coloring Pages
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Printable Christmas Mazes
- Jenga Block Snowman
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More