Crepe Paper Fall Tree Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This fall tree craft uses materials that allow kids to explore the colors of fall leaves as well as texture and sound while working on fine motor skills. Work with colorful crepe paper to create a beautiful fall tree with fun textures. This is a quick project and can be finished in under thirty minutes and is a lot of fun for kids. Display the finished product and celebrate the colors of Fall."
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- What's the Weather? Felt Board
- Printable Father's Day Madlib Letter
- Popsicle Stick Flower
- Summer Word Search Printable
- Summer Coloring Page
- DIY Sock Snowman Project
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Placemats
- Paper Autumn Leaves Wreath
- Easy Styrofoam Cup Santa Hat
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Fluffy Slime
- Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game
- Kid-sewn Backpack Name Tag
- Tropical Paper Flowers
- Free Printable Birthday Word Search For Kids
- Fun Frog Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
- Felt Princess Crown
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More