DIY Haunted House
By: Jennifer Mal from engineermommy.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Make this fun and festive Haunted House using an old shoe box. It only takes about an hour and some basic craft supplies. "
Materials: Paper Crafts, Painting & Coloring
Age Group: Toddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Time to complete: In an evening
- shoe box
- construction paper
- Cover the shoe box with the paper.
- Form a roof and cover the roof with paper.
- Add the stickers.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 23 Sports Crafts for Kids: Homemade Games and Other Sports-Themed Crafts
- Fun and Easy Crafts for Kids: 22 Craft Ideas for Groups of Children
- Sand Fairy Garden and Clay Houses
- Decorate a Fidget Spinner
- Creative Ways to Decorate Rocks
- Slimed DIY Book
- How to Make Pom Poms in Bulk
- Easy Hogwarts Costume and Tie Necklace
- Potter Pals eReader Covers
- Ollivander-Inspired DIY Wands