Leaf Tracing Fall Craft
By: Heather H from booksandgiggles.com
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"It's no problem if your leaves are still green this fall. Just use them to create this colorful craft. The result is beautiful, and it's also designed to give preschoolers fine motor skill and prewriting practice. This craft is inspired by (but not directly related to) the story Leaf Man by Lois Ehlert. It's also inspired by a classic Montessori activity. Instructions include adaptations that you can make for older or younger siblings. Hope you enjoy it!"
MaterialsNature Crafts, Paper Crafts
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More