Easy Crepe Paper Flowers for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Do you want to know how to make simple and easy crepe paper flowers? You can arrange these in a basket to add to its charm!"
MaterialsMixed Media/Miscellaneous, Paper Crafts
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Crepe paper
- Color Paper
- Green tape
- Craft wire
- Craft Glue
How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers
Take the crepe paper and cut the petals of given shape. We need 6 petals.
Take a green crepe paper and cut a small piece of dimension 5x4cm.
Make a small bud of it.
Take the craft wire and fix this into the small bud and tie using thread.
Take the white crepe paper and cut the shape, as shown above, to decorate bud.
Apply glue on the bud and stick white crepe design on it.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Party Crowns
- Back to School: Mini Notebooks Key Chain
- Paper Postcards: Suit for Dad and Dress for Mom
- How to Make Easy Seashells Decoration Project
- Punny Printable Cards for Teachers
- Cinco de Mayo Word Search Free Printable
- Button Necklace
- Zoo Animals Word Search
- Easy Easter Egg Painting on Canvas
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More