DIY Nature Paint Brushes for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"A simple way for kids to use natural materials to make art supplies. Have you ever made a paint brush out of spruce needles? Find out how to - it's easy and fun!"
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Faux Stained-Glass Butterflies
- Carrot-Shaped Veggie Pizza Bars
- Glitter Light Switch Covers
- DIY Butterfly Hair Bows
- Easter Bunny 3D Decoration Printable
- Brea Reese Water-Based Marker Set
- St. Patrick’s Day Sight Word Printable Bingo Game
- Mother’s Day Gifts from Kids: Paper Flower Bouquet
- Easter Word Search Printable Worksheet
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More