This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Adorable Toilet Roll Snowman
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the blogger: "If you’re looking to make an adorable toilet roll snowman well actually the cutest pair of snow people ever, you’ll love this for winter craft. Just grab some toilet paper rolls pilfered from the recycling box and a few items from the craft room and you have toilet roll snowman. It only takes about 30 minutes for this craft."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- empty toilet paper rolls
- white paint
- foam paintbrush
- pipe cleaners
- pom poms
- markers/paint pens
Paint toilet paper rolls completely white.
After drying, Then cut a small hole in each side directly opposite of each other.
Thread half of a brown chenille stem through each side to create the arms.
Give your child markers or paint pens to draw on details like buttons, eyes, a mouth, and a carrot nose.
Create a simple scarf by wrapping some yarn around the neck a few times and knotting it.
For the cute little ear muffs we just glued pom-poms on either side about where we thought the snowman‘s ears would be. Then, topped it off with a short length of pipe cleaner that we glued in place as well.
To create the cute and fuzzy winter hat, cut off an ½” circle from the end of another toilet roll. And then cut the yarn into links 5 inches to 6 inches long, fold in half.
Next, slip the yarn through the slice of toilet paper roll pull the two loosens through the loop at the top. Pull tightly. Finally, snip off excess yarn thus creating a pom-pom at the top.
Read NextSuper Cute Toilet Paper Snowman
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More