Cardboard Tube Lambs
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These adorably fluffy creations are a fun and super easy craft to do with the kids. Cardboard tube lambs are also a great Easter craft that they will enjoy decorating and being able to display around the house when they are finished. This cardboard tube craft is a fun way to teach your children the importance of recycling! These super cute lambs are made from cardboard tubes, cotton balls, felt, and pipe cleaners. They are adorable and fun to play with, and also make a great classroom project, perfect even for preschoolers. A full demonstration is available on video too!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1/2 cardboard toilet tube
5-6 cotton balls
2 black pipe cleaners
- Black felt
2 small wiggle eyes
medium black pom-pom
white craft glue
hot glue gun or instant grab glue
- pattern for lamb head and ears
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Placemats For Kids
- How To Make A Diy Bee House For Mason Bees
- Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Paper Plate Tropical Fish Craft
- Sheep Painted Rocks
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Library Scavenger Hunt
- Diy Tassels - The Easy Way
- Free Printable Earth Day Bingo Set
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More