Cheerful Origami Butterfly
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Welcome spring in your home when you make this Cheerful Origami Butterfly! The easy kid-friendly paper craft won't take long to create. This project is also perfect for a classroom setting.
From the blogger: "This paper craft for kids simply involves some cutting, folding, and gluing. Lots of butterflies can be created in no time to fill their bedroom windows with lots of color and cheer. Translucent paper looks really pretty for the wings to give them a transparent look, but actually any thin color paper square will do. An illustrated tutorial showing how to fold the wings plus a template for the butterfly body are included for this project."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Mittens Out Of Old Sweater
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Heart Garland With A Stapler
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Printable For Kids
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Conversation Marble Magnets
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More