Easy Bat Tea Light Craft For Halloween
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Make these bat tea lights for a cute Halloween craft. They are easy to create in 15 minutes or less. Transform battery operated tea lights into little bats using a few simple craft supplies. These tea light bats are an adorable, non-spooky way to light up your Halloween party food table. You can also string them together to create a banner, add a loop to make a hanging decoration (perfect for a Halloween tree!), or even a small magnet to stick on your fridge. These bat tea lights are a good project to make with kids. They can help trace the patterns and cut out the wings and ears. Children can also draw on the bat’s mouth and fangs."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Family Handprint Turkey
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Thanksgiving Handprint Tree
- Pop Culture Pumpkin Stencils
- Paper Halloween Luminaries
- Easy Ghost Tea Light Halloween Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More