Easy Coffee Filter Butterfly Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These Coffee Filter Butterflies make a great spring craft for kids to make. With a few basic craft and household supplies, you can tie dye coffee filters with washable markers and create dozens of gorgeous butterflies! Our printable butterfly life cycle worksheet goes well with this project or make these coffee filter rainbows for another spring themed activity. These tie dye coffee filter butterflies are quick and easy for kids to create and a great exercise in color theory and blending! I love how simple and fun coffee filter crafts are for kids of all ages. They will love watching the colors blend."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Fall Scavenger Hunt
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Easy Halloween Treats
- Harry Potter Pumpkin
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- Printable Fall Word Search
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More