Paint Stick Dragonfly Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I’m not a fan of most insects, but I find dragonflies fascinating, from their coloring to how they fly from side to side and up and down. Best of all they eat pesty mosquitoes. This dragonfly craft is super inexpensive to make and requires just a few basic items."
Age GroupElementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Hot Pads For Mom Or Gramma
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Coloring Card
- Unique Fabric Christmas Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Cutest Christmas Reindeer Handprint Craft With Rudolph's Red Nose
- Gratitude Tree
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Turkey Pudding Cups
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More