This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
Paper Bag Beaver Puppet
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Do you have some busy little beavers who are looking for something fun to do? Check out this adorable Paper Bag Beaver Puppet! It’s so easy to make and will bring hours of creative fun! It’s fun to collect interesting leaves, acorns, pinecones, or leaves that they find along the path. Of course, we are always on the lookout for any creatures we find along the way! This Paper Bag Beaver Puppet is a great way to keep the fun going after you get home from your nature walk! "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored paper
- Paper bag
- Craft glue
Select black, white, pink, and 3 different shades of brown colored paper for the bear paper bag puppet craft. Trace the inner ear and blush cutouts on pink paper, trace the nose on black, track the belly pattern on a lighter shade of brown colored paper, trace the tooth on the white paper, trace the head, body (see next step), and leg patterns on the medium shade of brown paper and trace the tail pattern on the dark shade of brown paper. Cut out the traced pattern nicely.
Attach inner ear cutouts on the ear parts of the head pattern. Cut out a piece of paper from the medium shade of brown colored craft paper to cover either side of the paper bag, this will be the body pattern of the beaver puppet. Attach the belly cutout in the middle of the body cutout and attach the leg cutouts on the bottom side of the body pattern.
Attach the eyes and the nose cutouts on the head pattern.
Use a sharpie or gel pen to draw the outline of the eyes and to trace the mouth of the papercraft beaver puppet. Attach the blush cutouts on both cheeks. Attach the tooth cutout below the mouthline and adjacent to it.
Use the black sharpie or gel pen to trace check pattern on the tail cutout.
Attach the tail on any one side of the body pattern, keeping the round end of the tail facing upwards.
Select a paper bag for the puppet craft.
Attach the body pattern on either side of the paper bag and remember to keep the legs facing the open end of the bag; this will be the bottom side of the paper bag beaver puppet.
Attach the head pattern on the bottom side of the paper bag and then flatten the head with the body pattern to complete the beaver puppet craft.
Read NextEgg Carton Frog
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- Printable Fall Bookmarks
- Step-by-step Rising Water Experiment
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Raisins
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Grapes!
- Colorful Gobstopper Science Fun
- Dancing Pepper And Soap: Unveiling Water's Hidden Power!
- Create Your Own Ocean: Fun Jar Experiment!
- Make Rain Indoors: Fun Jar Experiment!
- Ice Magic: Learn How To Freeze Water In Seconds!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More